Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Alex

I haven't been on in awhile so I figured this is the perfect occasion to come back on.
This little cherub is my grandson Alex and today is his first birthday. I can't believe he's one already. Time sure does fly. This lil' guy makes dreary days better! The cake. Mmmmmm this sure is good



Awful tasty!



I'll just share a little with my feet
I Swear I didn't put my feet in the cake!






Man that was fun








and all is well with lil' man.

Happy Birthday sweetie I Love you!!







1 comment:

  1. LOL...it looks like he has a santa beard in the one picture! And the shot of him covering up his face is too freaking adorable!

    Aww...Missy. He is beautiful. What a sweetie. I'm so sorry we couldn't be there. But it looks like so much fun!

    And that boy looks JUST like his DADDY!!! OMG!

    ReplyDelete