Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ashley gets her ring

My soon to be Son in law surprised my daughter at work today be proposing during the lunch rush at her work. We already started planninng the wedding but he hadn't got her a ring yet.Sooooo today he called me to say he got the ring and was on his way to her job. Nope stop and get me first I have camera and will travel. One knee Ahhhhhhhhh! Wouldn't take the hood off Tyler is SUPER emotional.
The Ring. Yes, yes, yes. very loud


The Happy couple. Did I tell you I'm planning the wedding also. Bridesmaid's dresses almost everyone still have 2 . Tux Rentals still have 3 screaming midget mother 1 yep that's me!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Ashley and Tyler! I am SO HAPPY for you guys! I can't wait for the wedding:!!

    Tyler you fit RIGHT into this family. It was so meant to be :)

    ReplyDelete