Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Eve and Thanksgiving Day

In an earlier post I was telling everyone about the memories of my mom in the kitchen. This year I made us a pitcher of Strawberry Sangria's, got out the albums ( yes I still have a record player ) cranked the music up and we finished the last of the food for Thanksgiving. We laughed ourselves silly. My daughter Ashley came over with her ham, I showed her how to make an Apricot Brandy glaze, fixed her a drink and laughed and danced WOW what a good time. Thanksgiving Day -
All the family came over what a wonderful time. Ashley's ham turned out great she surprised me with a green bean casserole yummy.Extra guest arrived,ate, helped clean up. I got to bed around 11:30PM had to be at work at 4:30 AM ( Black Friday ) got home at 4:30 PM man was I tired. I'm just now catching up on my blog. I hope everyone had a holiday wonderful holiday. I did!!

1 comment:

  1. the way you describe it sounds like such a great, fun, warm-family time!! kudos!

    ReplyDelete