Friday, July 17, 2009

My Sweet Peas

LeiAnna 2 going on 22, has just discovered the joys of flushing. This morning I made a list of the things I needed to after work. Cash check, slide in a nap,cook dinner, go to sister in laws blog. I don't remember putting fishing My Little Pony out of the toilet. She's being potty trained refuses to use the lil peoples toilet so from start to finish use potty, flush toilet wash hands okay this is going smoothly until.......I turned my back and I quote " look gee ma horsey swim "she had the look of an ANGEL on her face how could I be mad her horse just wanted a swim. So with a smile (grimace ) on my face and the precision of a surgeon I extracted the offending object before poppa got home.

AJ 2 - 1/2 months old. His favorite game to play with grandma is..... Wait til she changes my diaper I know I can hit her if I wiggle just right. I'm just wondering what my daughter tells them that makes it big fun to torture me. After all I am the one with the goodie bag.



2 comments:

  1. LMAO! I can just picture you fishing a My lil pony out of the crapper:)

    Good one Lei Anna {[hehe}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell LeiAnna I am so proud of her going in the big girls potty, and I know pretty poney just wanted to be a big girl too, kisses to AJ. Your blogs are looking good. I miss all the commotion at my house, its so quiet. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete