I didn't put pictures up because well I just don't have the patience at the moment . I'm sitting in my room mad at everything for no reason other than I have PMS.you know it's bad when you put yourself in time-out. Today I have put myself in time - out 3 times I feel it comin on. My Kids and husband have scattered, my mom won't talk to me. Just because I'm a little CRANKY. My grand babies are the only ones that will have anything to do with me ( they don't know any better ) the Lil darlings that's why I gave LeiAnna my 2 year old granddaughter CHOCOLATE. That'll teach em'. I have come up with a small list of signs that will keep them clear of me for the next..... few days
1. If my head is spinning WALK AWAY
2. If I cry over a toilet paper commercial WALK AWAY
3. If I set my book down in the wrong spot and swear up and down you moved it AGREE and WALK AWAY
4. If all the chocolate and potato chips are gone RUN RUN I may have a melt down!!!
5. If I put the dogs out with a hobo stick YEAH I'VE LOST IT.
My sweet and wonderful husband the most laid back guy I have ever met SWEARS ON EVERYTHING that if this is a preview to menopause he's leaving me, taking the kids, my mom and the dogs and moving.
Letter to my son - Dear Son, The last week of school before spring break, you eagerly showed me the Easter card you made. "Mommy, it's an Easter egg with praying hands. Ope...
1 week ago